Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Can you fathom being 90?



My sweet granny turned 90 years old on Saturday. We rejoice that God has blessed her with a long life. It was fun to get to be there for all the festivities!

Everyone met at Pappadeaux's for lunch and a celebration.


Ryan and Paul enjoying some oysters (bluh!)



Granny was a little droopy at first because she was so hungry. However, she perked up just fine and got with the swing of things!



Yes, we are STILL newlyweds!!!
FYI- we have officially known each other for ONE WHOLE YEAR! Sunday the one year anniversary of our first date. The best year of my life I can say, hands down!



Happy 90th to you! And many more!



B was informing us on the way to Houston that he would be 17 years old when granny turned 100. YIKES!!! I SO not ready for that!



Cait and Eli!!!!



B and the cousin he's so sweet on...Miss Mia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I live to be 90, I hope I'm that cute!