Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun School Days

There are so many special days at Trinity in Kindergarten and first grade, that it's hard to keep up with all of them. Several of them have passed without me blogging about them. Honestly, I do this because it helps me document our life...it helps later down the road!!

Asia Day!!

After a study about Asia, the kids came dressed in Asian dress and got to take part in little centers. FUN!!









sweet girl!!

100th Day of School

Next was the 100th day of school. Kindergarten dresses like they are 100 years old and First grade dresses wacky. What a fun day!!

Here's our old lady!





Here's our wacky guy! I promise we did not put him up to this!!! He planned for weeks to wear a dress for wacky day. That was the wackiest thing he could think of, was a boy wearing a dress!!



I was worn out before school ever began that day, just getting everyone ready for school!!!
It was also Dad's Day in my classroom, so I was getting ready to host 23 dad's. Like I said, there's always something going on at TCA!!

1 comment:

Danyel Lintelman said...

That is so funny! They look so cute! I miss them so much! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!