Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Arboretum

Seeing that I only have 3 personal days all year long...they are precious to me! One was spent on B's last Field trip this year. Such a fun day!





There was a neat children's book exhibit there. They had constructed play areas/houses for different popular children's books.



Alice in Wonderland...and yes, he IS curious!!



Peter Pan's arch enemy's ship...Captain Hook!






Treasure Island! How cute are they? I did not ask for a pose, I just got one!



The WONDERFUL Mrs. Henderson! What a blessing from God she was to our whole family this year!



Mommy and B...sometimes I wonder how much longer he'll enjoy taking pics with mommy, especially in front of his friends. Not long, I think!



Some buddies!



Some silliness! The whole class with their fun teachers joining in!



Second grade is just around the corner! They're not kidding when they say it flies by!

No comments: