Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rough Riders



I can't believe that these are the only pictures I took of the whole night!!! But for our Lower School "End of the Year" party, Mr. Morris treated us all to a night at the ballpark. I can honestly say that I did not see more than 5 seconds of the game the entire night, but it sure was fun!!!



Free hats, free hotdogs and $1 drinks. Can't beat that!!! I ate 2 hot dogs, which is a lot considering I usually don't eat them at all. Each of the kids had 2 also and Paul, well he had 4!!! That's a man for you when free food is on the menu!



We had lots of fun visiting with the other TCA faculty and staff and their families until.....a torrential downpour started. Seriously, out of no where it was pouring on us. We just amde a run for cover and Paul made a run for the car. It at least was an exciting way to end our fun night. Can't wait until next year!

No comments: