Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Wedding

What a joy it was to share in their day...knowing you prayed right along with them for the day to come. Well, it came and it was beautiful! Words can't express the joy we all felt at adding to our family with Nathan. God is so good!

Here are some amazing pictures of their day, as only Taylor can do!!

P.S. There are some sweet ones of Cait in the mix...my favorite is the black and white one of her in the window from behind! She looks like a young lady, not a little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That black and white one of Cait is one of my VERY favorite from the day! Your kiddos are just so beautiful, it's not hard to capture that...

Thanks for the link!

-Taylor

Julie said...

I loved that picture of Cait, too! I saw it on Taylor's site, and at first I didn't realize it was Cait until I double-checked her dress. How has she grown up so fast?? Beautiful!!